Ready to make your first Homemade Car Diffuser ? With this video we’ll walk you through the process step-by-step!
Things You’ll Need:
- Non-plastic bottle with narrow opening for car diffuser
- Scent&More Reed diffuser oil
- Reed diffuser base or Ethanol
- Measuring cup
So, some easy steps to follow:
1. Find a bottle with a narrow opening made of ceramic, glass, stainless steel or wood. A small opening at the top of the container ensures that minimal evaporation occurs.
2. Choose your favorite reed diffuser oil. You can use just one oil, or pair two or more oils whose scents complement one another.
3. Mix 20-40% of oil with 60-80% of Reed diffuser base, Ethanol or Perfumer’s alcohol.
4. Stir to combine the oil and reed diffuser base. Carefully pour the oil mixture into the container with the narrow opening.
5. Keep it close for a couple of days for stability.
6. Your personal car diffuser is ready to be placed in your car.